MBG specializes in all aspects of exports.
We act as the focal point between both the supplier and buyer to ensure the smooth transit of your products to their final market around the world. We center our services around our customers.
MBG Export has its own in-house international marketing division that takes care of all marketing requirements for MBG exported products abroad.
International marketing is of utmost importance, given the millions of products exported from Sudan, through it our products stand out and get the attention it deserves.
Its functionalities include:
• Market Selection
• Market Research
• Market Analysis
• Risk Identification
• Analysis of Product Trend
MBG Export documentation divisions, keeps track of all trade documentation including client history of trades, specifications for exported goods, local producers and providers information, and all other on paper movements done by the department of exports.
• Documentation division includes handling of:
• Government Documents
• All Necessary Certifications
logistics is much more than just transporting goods from one point to another, although the transportation component is an important part of the logistics process.
Logistics involve the planning, management, and movement of, materials and goods by road, air, rail, and water, as well as related professional and technical support services such as:
• Transportation infrastructure planning and management
• Manage stock levels, delivery times and transport costs
• Evaluate performance and quality and to plan improvements
• Liaise and negotiate with customers and suppliers
• Continually try to improve and develop business performance within the constraints of legislation, fuel costs and rising environmental pressures.